FOLLOW | DASHBOARD

The Insecurities

♔ Portfolio


Hi peeps. You are welcoming here . This is my official bloggie . Follow kays ;) thanks! All in this blog is Mine , unless stated . No copycat here , no open page sources , dont ripping any of my tutor . last but not least , behave yourself ! Be nice ! I'm Zarith Nur Yuhanis Bt. Mohd Rus Zaharudin ;) just call me Yue or Yuhanish! I'm fifteen. Simple, Funny, Sometimes being crazy hwahwahwa, Loud of Laugh! Harhar Kbye. #Be a dream girl,

♔ Leave your footprint

♔ Darlinks

| Ayie | Rayhana| Zaina| Chumbiey| Ekin| Rossey| 3 Anggerik Family| Please appreciate apa yang saya buat untuk kau, thankyou :)|


♔ Switch back the memories

December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
January 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012

♔ Special thanks

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Re-edit : Hana-Riana
Background and Photo : We♥it Fading Night


♔Lagu tidur saya :')
Friday, October 19, 2012 | 2:46 AM | 0 hearts ♔


"The Way I Am"

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.



Fly away ▲



/ >